Copy the /usr/share/enligntenment/keybindings.cfg file(os wherever the
enlightenment directory is, possibly /usr/local/share) and read through
it, you should be able to understand how to add new ones its pretty
easy. You can use a program called xev which comes with xfree 4.* to see
which keys are bound to what, you can also use xmodmap to bind keys that
arent bound.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 01:25:00PM +0000, Andreas Volz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How could I change the Enlightenment 16.5 keybinding or add some more
> keybindings (multimedia keys)? Is there an config-file or a GUI to do
> this?
>
> regards
> Andreas

/*  BoBB