Il giorno Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:25:16 -0800 Robert scrisse:

> Andreas Volz wrote:
> [snip]
> > There is a default keybinding for cycle around the virtual desktops,
> > but how could I do what I described?
> >
> >   __NEXT_ACTION
> >     __KEY Left
> >     __EVENT __KEY_PRESS
> >     __MODIFIER_KEY __ALT_SHIFT
> >     __ACTION __A_AREA_MOVE_BY -1 0
> >
> > What should I change/add?
> >
> > And how could I shrink the size of the pager?
> [snip]
> Alt-F2 switches to the second Desktop.  Maybe look at that action
> statement.  However,  .16 may not have an action that can do that with
> virtual desktops.  It looks like the action that is attached to the
> left arrow is doing relative calculations and e may not have an idea
> of how to express the specific desktop.

mmhhh, that keybinding that andreas shows should come from a default
keybindings.cfg in an e16 theme. at least the default config of the
ganymede theme has got it, and I always used shift+alt+arrow to switch
between areas of virtual desktop.

it assumes that your virtual desktop is made of a (width)x(height)
areas, and that key combination asks e to move 1 area back in horizontal
and 0 areas in vertical.

--
          Massimo Maiurana   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
          Linux RU #245612  RM #127258  keyID #7044D601