On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 18:21, gavron wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I started using E-themes a couple of days ago I have been plagued
> by a case of disappearing pagers.  I run E! with eight desktops and
> little by little the number of visible pagers slowly goes down leaving
> 2-3 of them visible.  I also noticed that on some occasions some of my

Are they moving off screen? If so, you can use eesh's "win_op WINID
move" to get them back.

> pagers mini-windows lose their decorations leaving a plain widget with
> four grey narrow bands.  I believe it is a middle click on the border

This might happen if your pager is using a border called PAGER and you
switch to a theme with no board with that name. Try Alt+Right click on
the pager to bring up the window menu and setting a new border style.
--
BAM - Oh, no!  Not ANOTHER learning experience!