Ron Lau wrote:
workspace switcher in redhat9 will switch between multiple desktops and
virtual desktops, but I can't move windows to a different virtual
desktop on the same desktop. I can move windows from one desktop to
another.

Yes, I'm aware of this one. This is not implemented in gnome2(libwnck), and may require minor tweaks to E. Don't expect to see this working soon (unless libwnck magically gets fixed).

Transparent panel only looks at desktop 0. Yea I know I'm pushing it.

Yes, you are right. It will fix this according to specs in E, but I'm fairly certain that gnome2 doesn't support it (the _NET_VIRTUAL_ROOTS hint) :-(

Thanks for reporting.

/Kim