On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 08:08, Peter N. Spotts wrote:
> Folks,
>
>  Even after I
> removed the offending theme, I still get its borders around the pager
> and icon box. What configuration file do I need to inspect and alter by
> hand to get my theme changes resynchronized?

That's strange. Did you remove the expanded theme as well as the
.etheme? Do your new themes have different names for these borders?

I guess you might have something stuck in your cache. Try
Maintenance->Purge all caches, then restart.

--
BAM - "Who wouldn't be interested in everything we do?!"
        -- Calvin