Well, to be honest, I would like to have sounds in E, but the thing is the sounds in the current themes are a little annoying to me, but I like the idea of having sounds. Maybe making it an extra package with a configuration window independent from the theme would be a good idea.
If I could define my own sounds, you can be sure I'd have'em on.
So, if this makes the download smaller, maybe you want to think about it. Some sort of separate "sound theming" option or program? Like the e menu and key editors maybe, that would be the best shot, I'd say.
Thanks for asking and improving E all the time!
John C.

Hall Stevenson wrote:

How many people have sound events enabled in Enlightenment ?? If you do, but don't know how to turn them off, please say so. I'm looking for people who *want* sound events or have purposely enabled them.

There's a discussion going on in regards to reducing the size of E's download and this "feature" is one thing that's been brought up...

Regards Hall