Greetings --

I am using E 16.6 on a gentoo box.

Here is what has happened.

First off, all other windows are acting normal, so this problem is
limited to the one instance.

I'm sure most of you are familier with KPPP.  So, I start the program
and all is good.  I get my window.  I log on.  When it makes the
connection there should be a window come up that shows connection speed,
time connected, and the 'disconect' and 'details' buttons.  This window
does not appear.

1.  I do not have it set to minimize this window or anything like that,
as KPPP has setting for such things.

2. If I bring up the task list, KPPP is in the task list.  If I am on a
different desktop, clicking KPPP in the task list will take me to the
desktop where KPPP should be, but it is not there.

3. It is not hidden behind any other windows or anything.  I have
minimized all windows and it's not there.

4. I have only one icon box.  It's not in there.

5. This use to work fine, suddenly one day it just starting doing this.

I poked around in the .enlightenment directory - looking in files for
something obvious, but if the answer was there I don't know enough to
understand it.  I'm wondering if maybe the window is appearing but at a
coordinates that is off the viewable area of the screen.  If that makes
sense.

Can anyone give me a suggestion?
Thank you.
Adrian