I had built Enlightenment and Eterm on Cygwin. Enlightenment works perfect, but Eterm
doesn't work correct. I got the following message on my cygwin:

$ eterm
Eterm:  Warning:  Support for the utmp_logging attribute was not compiled in, ig
noring
C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin\eterm.exe (2676): *** unable to remap C:\cygwin\bin\cygt
iff4.dll to same address as parent(0x1860000) != 0x18F0000
      3 [main] eterm 2328 sync_with_child: child 2676(0x62C) died before initial
ization with status code 0x1
    421 [main] eterm 2328 sync_with_child: *** child state child loading dlls
Eterm:  Error:  fork(): Resource temporarily unavailable
Eterm:  Error:  Unable to run sub-command.

And on my eterm shows "Hit a key to exit..."

I found if I renamed the Eterm directory on /usr/local/share/ and on my home
directory. The eterm can be started but without any feautre.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

JS