On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:27:58 +0200 Antonio Palladini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Am 01.04.2004 02:04:51 schrieb(en) Carsten Haitzler:
>
> > this is ok - type:
> > cont
> >
> > in gdb to continue - evas traps the illegal instruction (when not
> > under gdb) and
> > then knows to disable that feature. see what happens after that... :)
> >

> (gdb) cont
> Could't get register: No suitable Prozess found
> (gdb) cont
> Cannot fetch general-purpose register for thread 1084689472: generic
> error
>
> The last error follows every cont i type in.
>
> Will try it without sse support when i am back from Work.

hmm interesting. i know evas works on my p300mmx - or did when i compiled and
ran it a while ago.. so it does detect things properly.. i wonder what broke.
i'll have to dig it out and see... maybe tonight.

熊耳 - 車君 (数田)                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)