John Lagrue wrote:

Nothing is apparent in the docs, nor on the website, nor even on the
sites that provide the epplets :( Is there some magic incantion
known only to those who have the secret knowledge? *smile*

Last evening I installed epplets-0.7 and noticed that not all epplets are appeared in E menu, to be more precise about 1/3 of them, don't know why. I restarted Enlightenment, but things were not changed. So this little shell script helped me:

cd /usr/local/bin/
for epplet in `ls *.epplet`
do
echo "\"`echo $epplet |sed -e 's/\.epplet//'`\" NULL exec \"/usr/local/bin/$epplet\"" >>~user/.enlightenment/epplets.menu
done

If it's your case, try it. Replace "/usr/local/bin" with your real install path, and "~user" with yours.