As far as I understood, the remember function only apply to the first instance of the
application that is launched (Am I right ?)

For giving a specific border style for a specific class of application, look at the
file 'windowmatches.cfg' in your themes. You should add a line like
'USE_BORDER_FOR_CLIENT_WITH_CLASS("Eterm", "My-super-fancy-Eterm-Border")'

Be aware that some Eterm themes ask the absence of border, and will thus remove your
preference about it (if so, match any 'borderless 1' in your Eterm theme.cfg and
switch it to 'borderless 0').