> Oooooooooooooooooooooooh. Where do I start... Actually. I don't know
> where to start. What are you trying to talk about EXACTLY? I can't
> give you a everything- I'd be typing for days! :)

 I will make this one an "introduction to E". People see me using it
everywhere I go, but it is not enough.

 I'll try to tell why I use E (especially over any other DE), what
advantages it has, examples of what can be done using E, eesh etc.

 I will also try to give info about E17, some applications (evidence :)
etc.), where to find and install stuff.

 I probably will talk also in a few other places in the country.
Later on, after more people get used to E, I am planning a "deeper E", a
more technical one.

--
 Onur Kucuk                                        Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                       but wisdom listens