Recently installed Fedora Core 2 test 3 on my desktop, as well as
Enlightenment 0.16.7-pre2 and Eterm 0.9.2. Having some weird problems
with Eterm.

When I launch Eterm with the -O switch, it launches but gives me a bunch
of errors:

Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XGetGeometry, resource 0x008000d6
(request 14.0):  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) (error
9)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...
Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XChangeGC, resource 0x008000d6
(request 56.0):  BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter) (error 4)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...
Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XGetGeometry, resource 0x008000d6
(request 14.0):  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) (error
9)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...
Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XGetGeometry, resource 0x008000d6
(request 14.0):  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) (error
9)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...
Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XCopyArea, resource 0x008000d6
(request 62.0):  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) (error
9)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...
Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XGetGeometry, resource 0x008000d6
(request 14.0):  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) (error
9)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...
Eterm:  Error:  XError in function XCopyArea, resource 0x008000d6
(request 62.0):  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) (error
9)
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue...

Oddly, if I use to Gnome, this works just fine.

I also have the same configuration on my laptop... except it's running
Fedora Core 1, and I don't have the problem at all.

Just asking the list if anyone is having similar problems, or if I
should report this as a bug... speaking of which, do I file it in
Enlightenment's bug reporting system?

Thanks.
Ben Brown
[EMAIL PROTECTED]