Am Sun, 23 May 2004 12:22:54 +1000 schrieb Daniel Stonier:

> they're displayed very roughly around the edges for some reason.
> Mostly
> with
> the 'lighter' themes. Don't seem to have this problem (or maybe its
> just
> not
> noticeable) with darker themes. Might not be a problem with newer
> versions
> of E16 too :)

I noticed this problem too, but no problem here because I use a dark
background. It seems E uses only 1-Bit blending for iconbox and pager
and not real alpha blending. I tried to use alpha blending for the
iconbox selector in my new theme. But it seems that E uses all alpha
values in png's up to 50% as transparent and higher as not-transparent.
Is this a limitation of E or a problem with my installation (CVS)?

regards
Andreas