The latest build of E-0.16.7 seem to have a new bug.  I wanted to create a new
sub-menu to file.menu and after creating it I restarted E to get it to display. The
auto-update of the menus seem to only update current menus, not newly created menus,
BTW.

The restart of E works very strangely in this build!

All iconified apps were uniconified, and returned to their previous positions.

All apps that were open during the restart, including Gkrellm, were re-tiled across
the top of window from left to right.

As this is so unlike previous build's action I had to try it several times. This
effect happened every time.

I also reported this on http://xcomputerman.com/bugs/main_page.php

Brad