Hey Kim,
sounds awesome. Will try as soon as possible.
e16.7 need to get public audicy at /. and osnews than :)

btw. what about the 'Firefox' focus problem?

When I have a lot of windows open at the same time. And try to type
something into the Firefox url bar... I can't use the keyboard at all
or only replace characters. but stuff like Pos1(home) and End don't
work.

kindest regards,
Moritz "neofeed" Angermann

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 00:15:39 +0200, Kim Woelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- E 16.7 pre5 ---
> Selected changes since -pre4:
>
> Handle struts (avoid covering e.g. gnome-panel), optionally ignore.
> Nested E. Try option -window WxH. Mostly for debugging.
> Fix several window placement bugs.
> Transparent menu drawing fixes.
> Install display manager session file and startup script.
> And many minor bug fixes.
>
> I'm hoping this is close to the final 0.16.7 version.
> If something needs to be fixed, please yell :)
>
> /Kim

Moritz Angermann        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Liquid:Mint             www.liquidmint.org
Mobile                  +49 (0) 160 9197 5880
                        +49 (0) 160 5930 184
Home                    +49 (0) 4322 88 87 20