Bradley Reed wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:30:03 +0200
Kim Woelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Selected changes since -pre5:

French translation updates (by Ludwig Noujarret
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>). Enable configuring and set cursor on pointer
grabs. IPC - Set focus by window name, help command cleanups.
Focus fixes.

One other minor thing that changed between this release and pre5, I
believe, is the necessity to specify a --sysconfdir when configuring.

The new $SYSCONFDIR/X11/dm/Sessions/enlightenment.desktop file caused me
a bit of confusion because initially I just ran ./configure
--prefix=/usr --enable-fsstd and the enlightenment.desktop file was
created in/usr/etc/X11/dm/Sessions while all my other wm *.desktop files
were in/etc/X11/dm/Sessions. Specifying a --sysconfdir=/etc put it in
the right place for my system. ((Slackware 10))

Actually, this was introduced in -pre5. Not sure, but I think it is normal
having to specify sysconfdir when putting stuff into /etc.

/Kim