I was wondering if anyone else were seeing this or if it were just me.

In E-0.16.7pre6 I have noticed that the child windows of mozilla are
the same size as the original mozilla window, for example if I try and
download a file, the "do you want to open it or save it dialog is as
huge as the brower window was. Then, the Download Manager window
appears, also the same size as the original browser window. I didn't
notice this in E-0.16.7-99.5.1 from cvs.

Curious,
Brad