Hi all:
Yerterday I updated the enlightenment cvs tree and install the new
imlib2 and imlib2_loaders.Also I installed anothers libs (I tried to
know if e17 was right... ;-) )
Well,now each time I start e16 I have problems with borders,menus.... I
can't see them fine.When I logout I see this various messages like this:

[24518] ImageStateRealize: Hmmm... is->im is NULL
(im_file=dialogs/images/button_down.png
real_file=/pipo/.enlightenment/themes/aquae-propio/dialogs/images/button_down.
png
***** Imlib2 Developer Warning ***** :
~        This program is calling the Imlib call:
~        imlib_image_set_border();
~        With the parameter:
~        image
~        being NULL. Please fix your program.

Well... Anybody may help me?
Thanks
PS
I see now is not necessary install imlib2_loaders... is it correct?
Bye

--
Chema Ollés
Usuario Linux: #198057