On 10/08/04, at 23:07 -0000, Christopher Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take a look at ivman.sourceforge.net. It's a project that aims to work
> under any environment, even cli. using hal and dbus.

Thanks. It seemed cool at first but when I downloaded the latest
version ivman-0.3.tar.gz, unpacked and run

([EMAIL PROTECTED]:ivman-0.3)$ ./configure
configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..

I'm sorry to say that but if an installation script doesn't work in he
first place, I start to have doubts on the program itself! I might be
wrong but hey ...

I like to install things that work...

Cheers,
Didier.