> > For cdrom yes, but not for usb sticks! When I use gnome on my fc2 it
> > automounts my cdrom but not my usb stick.
>

> I know Knoppix does it with USB drives, I think it has more to do with if the
> filesystem inserted is inside the fstab and if supermount is configured to give
> out a response when said filesystem is mounted.  This is all me guessing, as I
> have absolutely no experience with supermount.
> - James

Finally I found something that install rapidly and give you what you want!

::Mounterro::

http://www.hut.fi/~tkarvine/mounttero/

I just installed the rpm and restarted autofs and voila everything was
working.

I had to do a small

ln -s /mnt/auto/usb /mnt/
ln -s /mnt/auto/cdrom /mnt/

so that I could get my cdrom drive and usb in mnt instead of the default
location.

Now in E it detects both my usb stick and cdrom perfectly and automounts
them on my system.

Well It doesn't pop up anything yet but we'll see how to do that later.

Cheers,
Didier.