On 17/08/04, at 19:26 -0700, Lydia Zeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi List,
>       I downloaded e17 from CVS, but I have no idea how to
> compile the ELF. I am beginner to Linux environment (I
> am using RH 8.0). What I normally do to compile a
> source file are. /configure, make and make install.
> But I couldn’t find any configure file in the CVS
> source.
>       Is there any e17 build guide? I need some pointer……
>       Thanks in advanced….
>
> Cheers
> Lydia

cd in the directory and do a

------------------
./autogen.sh
------------------

then a

-----------------
make

make install
-------------------
and you're done. :-)

You have to compile the EFLs in the correct order.

Suggested order is:

# eet
# edb
# imlib2
# embryo
# evas
# ecore
# edje
# epeg
# epsilon
# etox
# esmart
# ewl
# iconbar
# engage
# entice
# entrance
# examine
# elicit
# emotion [Well this one you technically can place it anywhere you want
to!]

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg