I use Fedora core 1

When I try to run enlightenment, I get an error message about Imlib. It cannot find
the proper
librairy. But this library exists in /usr/local/bin.

So I edited the /etc/ld.so.conf manually to add the /usr/local/lib line in order to
tell to the
system where the lib is.
It still does not work cause the librairy I have is not Imlib2 but libImlib2.
What may I do ? (it seems that creating a symbolic link is not very efficient, so I
removed the link I
created to do so)
I thank you for your help.
I know that justin had the same problem in May 12th, 2004.

Bye the way, I'm a little bit amazed, I spent less a quater an hour to get, compile
and use it on a
macintosh (fink is wonderful !)
and I have this librairy problem with a PC (I know it works very well on a PC for a
long time)...