From: David Raleigh Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [e-users] KDE under Enlightenment
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:25:49 -0400

I have failed to send this several times, but I think I have it now...

I searched the archives for "kde", and I didn't find the answer to this.

I have debian with kde3.  I like edge flipping and enlightenment appears
to be the only way to get it now.  There is a file to edit to get
e as window manager in the faq, but there is no such file in kde3, or
at least I couldn't figure out what file there might be.

I found that by selecting enlightenment with kdm and then typing
"startkde" in an eterm I could get almost all I want, and to
my surprise it didn't crash, but I wonder if there is a better way.
daveA

--
The "information economy" is a fantasy.  Information about what?
The "global economy" is a myth.  All economics is local.