Nice work Andreas! :-)
For Fedora Core users, you can access the rpm here in my files section:

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe/files/e16menuedit2-0.0.1-1.i386.rpm

Let me know if there are any problems with the rpm.
--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD candidate | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didier.casse AT_Remove_THE_N00SPAM gmail DOT com | Web:
http://ssls.nus.edu.sg