On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:11:03 -0700, Bruce A. Lundquist
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Greetings,
>
>  Simple question:  Right now Gnome is the default window manager.  I'd like
> to change that to Enlightenment.  How do I do that?

Just type in a terminal

switchdesk enlightenment

log off and you would reboot in E. You can have a look at your

~/.Xclients-default file
to see if the line

exec /usr/bin/enlightenment

is there. ;-)

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD student | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didier.casse AT_Remove_THE_N00SPAM gmail DOT com | Web:
http://ssls.nus.edu.sg