Kim,
This works but the windows rapidly "bounce" open and closed until you manage
touch the right part of the window. Before I took the relevant line out it
managed to launch about a dozen copies of x-term each time I moused over a
pager window.
I really like the auto-shading effect, any ideas on how to stop the bouncing.

Thank you,
Zaug

--
My love of the halfling's leaf has clearly slowed my mind.