On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 03:46:14 -0500, Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday, 04 December 2004, at 14:47:41 (+0800),
> Didier Casse wrote:
>
> > Well yeah... as raster said/meant, I used the notation found in the
> > spec file found in cvs. I don't know if it's good or bad. I don't
> > really care at this point of time since it's not an official release
> > anyway. It's a "courtesy" release of the thing in cvs. If you guys
> > really want me to change the name, well it's really not a problem
> > for me to do it.
>
> I didn't realize raster had done it on purpose.  Apparently he enjoys
> causing trouble. :P

;-p Ok I just rebuilded the files and switched to the
non-controversial naming system. But it seems that the server
sps.nus.edu.sg is down at the moment. I will transfer the files as
soon as it's up.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD student | Singapore Synchrotron light Source (SSLS)
Email: didier.casse AT_Remove_THE_N00SPAM gmail DOT com | Web:
http://ssls.nus.edu.sg