I have seen this problem before, and found that my problem was a font not being
installed, or found.

Is it possible that the cache files held improper home directory path info
(since you copied your .enlightenment dir from another system? same username?
same home directory path?) or that by putting the full path to the theme in the
config file it was added to the font search path?

I should ask .. when the theme loaded, did everything load (pixmaps, titlebars,
etc) except the fonts on the menus?

-Brian

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 05:14:31PM -0500, Free Lunch alleged: