Hello!
         I can't seem to be able to load the creepy engage theme
anymore. I recompiled it using build.sh but when I try loading it with
the latest engage, all my icons appear as questions marks. Any clues?

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD candidate | LiMiNT Beamline
Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS), 5 Research Link, Singapore 117603
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg