On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:52:28 +0000 Ruben Vandamme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi,
>
> I got a problem with an application (amsn). When I start it, it seems to
> appear outside my screen. On the older CVS-builds you could really see
> it outside your desktop. Is it possible to move a window without being
> able to click it with your mouse?

currently, no it isn't :(

> My second question is "How to make an e17 theme?"

copy the default and modify - replace default.edj. there is no docs, no
guaranteed standard and it may change - in fact it likely will. how much
depends on development :)

> As far as I know there aren't any tutorials yet. E16 themes were just
> some textfiles, and I was able to figure out how everything works. But
> e17 themes don't work this way. I already tried to untar ( gz and bz2)
> and unzip them, but no succes. Is there way to open those *.edj files,
> or another way to make themes?

they are edje themes. they are fairly well defined in structure and abilities -
but they are more freeform than e16 and much more powerful. see the edje
cookbook. the source files are .edc files - they get compiled into .edj binary
files that contain all the font, image, scripting and structural geometry data
in a compact file that can also be de-compiled :)

> Thanx
> Ruben
>
> Keep up the good work

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)