On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:28:15 +0100, Andrew Elcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Didier Casse wrote:

> >>Ok that worked Now How do I make my theme the default one? After a
> >>reboot or log out then back in I have to change the theme every time.
> >>.e/e.apps/engage/config.eet shows 0 in size. So it seems that nothing
> >>is getting written to the file.
> >>

> > The config file used by the standalone Engage is ~/.e/apps/engage/config.edj
> > and not the dot eet one!
> >
> > How about moving the config file also? Does it make a difference?
> >

> the config file is _not config.edj
> it is config.eet

Ahem I got the info from

http://lude.net/edocs/#engage

I guess they should modify this part. ;-)

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Didier F.B Casse | PhD candidate | LiMiNT Beamline
Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS), 5 Research Link, Singapore 117603
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg | GPG Key 1024D/B3C57D01 2004-06-23