no, i don't think you understood me. i already did translate e17 to
bulgarian and submitted it. but since then, enlightenment.pot has
recieved some changes. now, i'm pretty sure that i'm not supposed to
scour the whole file by hand, placing any new strings into bg.po. there
surely is a way for the new strings to be placed in bg.po automatically.