however, it seems that with regular dualhead (no xinerama), things are
very broken. for instance, no launcher will ever place a window on
display :0.1 (even if you start a program from the ibar on :0.1, the
window will appear in :0.0). The only way currently is to specifically
start the program with DISPLAY=:0.1

totally offtopic:
is it something in my config that makes the ibar messed up when gadget
editing mode is enabled? unlike the rest of the modules, the ibar has no
means of changing it's size, nor does it have the handle at the top for
movement. and it seems that the light (on certain themes, like the
default), tries to follow the mouse even then.
and another thing, since the config file are now binary, is there a
program that can edit them?