> ----- Forwarded message from nfreimann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
> Recently gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 can't build eterm anymore:

I'm using gcc 3.4.3 at the moment and just tried:

     make clean
     config.status --recheck
     make

This is for the Eterm 0.9.3 source, which I last built using gcc 2.95.

I noticed a number of warning messages, but none while compiling
actions.c. And the executable runs fine.

So it works with gcc versions before and after 3.3.3. I would guess
the problem lies elsewhere.

B*B,
-Smoke.

-- bye!  :)