I don't think the module has a system tray (built from CVS yesterday).
The module before had a feature where an open application would spawn
the icon in the module with a smaller sub-icon that would raise that
window when clicked but as of my rebuild yesterday it doesn't do that
any more.

--
Windows: A 32 bit Shell and GUI to a 16-bit patch to a 8-bit Operating
System, coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, originally developed by a 2