This fixes all my Problem.

Thanx very much!

Everything is running smooth again
Now unmatched Questionsmarks remain.
An above the big Icons, there are all the little Icons.
Sylpheed is running and a second Window of it is displayed where i just write
this Mail ;)
and Engage shows up both of them as liittle Icons.

Cool!

I have a Feature Request or perhaps it is already possible to do so:
What about Always on Top for Engage?
Now the Icons zoom on hovering over them, but they are hidden by any normal
Window which near Engage.

Greets,
        Chris