Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> Before doing that I would suggest reading:

This is stupid. Conversations should take place on the list, so everyone
can benefit from questions of other users. Adding a Reply-To will
increase on-list discussions.

If you really want to answer to the OP only, reply to all and delete the
mailinglist address. But I'd say the default should be answering on-list.

Christoph
--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" [EMAIL PROTECTED]