F.Y.I. Embrace and Elapse, two very nice little apps which I was under
the impression were for E17, seem to work beautifully under E16.8,
assuming you have the required E17 libraries working...

Sorry if this is old news or obvious to everyone else, but I was
pleasantly surprised.

Kudos to everyone involved in the enlightened desktop!

-Sid