Hi list,

I'm working with e16 on FreeBSD 5.3. I just setup my system from new
and have now Eterm 0.9.3 running. I discovered that there were some
changes in the configuration, cause my basic user.cfg (0.9.2) doesn't
work properly.

I had configured it with a green transpareny, but no everything is
black.
According to the manpage I tried some commandoptions but there i get
only errormessages:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ # Esetroot
Eterm was built without pixmap support, so Esetroot is fairly useless.
Sorry.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ # Eterm --cmod-red 12
Eterm:  Error:  Unrecognized long option --cmod-red
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue, but strange things may happen.
Eterm:  Error:  Unrecognized long option --cmod-red
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue, but strange things may happen.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ # Eterm --trans
Eterm:  Error:  Unrecognized long option --trans
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue, but strange things may happen.
Eterm:  Error:  Unrecognized long option --trans
Eterm:  Error:  Attempting to continue, but strange things may happen.

I don't think this is normal. Something is wrong, but I have no
glue...

Any ideas

Regards Erik
--