How do you get engage as a module? I emerged e_modules (or whatever the package is called) but I still don't have anything but the default modules (ibar, start, battery, etc) in the modules menu.

Fx

Mathieu wrote:
Andrew Sackville-West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait dernièrement que :

Okay, I've got e17 compiled and running, made a few icons for the i-bar and done some menu stuff, starting to get a feel for it. Now, when I get to turning on Engage, I have a problem and can't seem to find a work-around.

THe engage bar is HUGE. I'm running an old clunker at 640x480 (free monitor!) and the resultant icons take up almost the whole screen. Where can I modify the config for this? I looked at ~/.e/e/config/module.engage.cfg but it seems to be binary.

you are using the standalone version of engage, which is
deprecated. You should use the engage module, as it draws on the e17
desk, and benefit all gadman features for resizing and positioning.
To load it:
$ enlightenment_remote -module-load engage
$ enlightenment_remote -module-enable engage (this step can be
performed in the e17 Module entry menu.

Regards,