On Sat, 2005-08-13 at 11:06 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> Jesse wrote:
> > my apologies - didn't get your posts until a few hours after I made
> > mine.
> >
> > You definitely know better than I - but I wouldn't consider my machine
> > slow:
> > It's happening when I only have 2 programs open - p4 3.06ghz at 12%
> > system load or less, 1GB pc2100 - over 400mb free, just some modules
> > open and a very simple animated bg. And it still loses windows. The only
> > "slow" thing on my machine is the graphics - intel "extreme" 3d - runs
> > about 330fps in evas under opengl and about 250 without acceleration.
> >
> > I'd look into it but I haven't touched cpp in years, so I'd probably
> > muck up more stuff than I fixed. Anyways - no rush to this bug I think
> > as even the person who started this thread had to put effort into
> > hitting all 4 keys at once.
>
> My point exactly.  You tell the doctor, "it hurts when I bite my
> tongue."  The doctor says, "don't bite your tongue."
>
> I don't see any reason for one to hit all four keys at once, even on
> accident.  If it did this when you bumped the space bar, grant it, it's
> an issue to look into, sooner, not later.
>
> As for this particular key sequence, not only is there no reason to do
> it, it's quite difficult to do it unintentionally.
>
> Keep it in the very bottom of the todo list.  In the mean time, take the
> doctor's advice, don't do it. :)

Hello:

Here (p4 1.5Mhz 512RAM) i can reproduce this behavior when i press all
the 4 keys at same time.

But the "wiped" windows still be found in the  click -> windows menu and
i can restore the windows from there, so i don't thinks it's a bug
instead a useful feature ;)

just my 2 cents...

Greetings.

--
Erick Ivaán López Carreón -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key 1024D/9741C03A 2004-11-19