Hi Robert,

yes I also read that modification for engage. For now I would like to keep on using iBar instead.
Also, I am not using the default theme. I'm using Milky's 0.8.0. Would those hacks also work in my case? If so, yes I would like if you could send me.

Somehow, I got the idea that the current models already use real transparency. Is that right? And if so, is that an option to control it, or it depends on the theme your using?

Fernando