Il giorno dom, 14/08/2005 alle 18.34 +0000, Fernando Meira ha scritto:

> Check this thread:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-366346-highlight-e17+scripts.html
> There you have scripts for updating e17 from cvs. There's also a
> version that makes use of portage, in case you running gentoo.

I see, but I don't use gentoo.
I wrote this script - better, I hacked raster's one - to keep my
enlightenment environment up to the latest CVS; I've tried the one from
#e.de people [1], but mine behaves in a way that neither this last one
nor the forum ones do, as it's "universal" (no need to have a specific
package manager), it only build what needs to be built (no waste of time
- I know gentoo users have a lot :P ), it has a trivial support for
keeping a backup tree (the last working one), and it has somewhat
support for dependencies and for configuring what an user wants to
build.
Anyway, thanks for the link, I always appreciate looking at something
that does the same thing I do 'cause most of the times I'll learn a
lot :)

[1] http://omicron.homeip.net/projects/
--
Ciro Mattia Gonano