Oh.. ok.. I had the idea that it wouldn't work for edj files. I think I've tried before with no success.. probably messed up that time. I'll try it again, thanks.
But, I don't know if I can use this so much as I wanted. This because when I start urxvt with transparent bg my CPU monitor goes crazy... it stays on 99%-100% for the all time I have the terminal open. Something that could be wrong?

Fernando