Hi.
Once you get entrance up and running, you'll need to edit the build script and create the entrance_config.cfg.
This file should go to /etc/ and have the user information (username, default WM and icon).
I also have the idea that entrance creates new users when a non-existent user tries to login.. however, this info may be out-of-date.. or even wrong..

HTH,
Fernando