When I load or unload a module I get the following
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ enlightenment_remote -module-load monitor
WARNING: Weird line in resolv.conf: ; generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!
WARNING: Weird line in resolv.conf: ; Use a local caching nameserver
controlled by NetworkManager
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ enlightenment_remote -module-unload weather
WARNING: Weird line in resolv.conf: ; generated by NetworkManager, do not edit!
WARNING: Weird line in resolv.conf: ; Use a local caching nameserver
controlled by NetworkManager
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$

I use NetworkManager   For My wireless connections.
Why is E reading /etc/resolv.conf ??

Last Night I removed everything E related.  all rpms  the entire .e
directory and started from scratch.   Eclair still will not run and
the weather module sucks after this latest round of updates. last time
the weather module worked was with cvs version 0807 built by Didler.

granted the Segfults in E are not as prevelant as before but I like
these 2 apps.

System Specs
FC4
~ 1.5 pentium M