A GUI configuration tool is on the TODO list. There should be a command-line tool a la enlightenment_remote in the near future.

Ibukun

Fernando Meira wrote:
Well,
I ran the script build_config.sh and replaced /etc/entrance_config.cfg with new config cofig file. After that, everything was ok. However, I think now it's much harder to change anything, because you need to edit the script and replace the file (I know that the script can replace automatically the old config file), while before you edited the config file directly, in a much easier way to apply the changes.

Thanks for help Beber!
Cheers,
Fernando

On 8/20/05, *Wim Borremans* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 23:25 +0200, Bertrand Jacquin wrote:
     > Hi,
     > entrance have move its configuration from edb to ecore_config
    which is
     > a upper interface to edb, so there's dependencies while entrance was
     > already depending on ecore.
     > So edit /usr/share/entrance/build_config.sh and adjust it to your
    preferencies.

    hello,

    i'm having the same problem. so i
    edited /usr/share/entrance/build_config.sh to add e17 instead of kde.
    then i ran the script, i removed /etc/entrance_config.db, but at the
    end, nothing changes. when i login i still see kde and no e17

    greetz,

    wimbo