I switched to Gentoo a couple of months ago, and decided to try e17
following
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_emerge_e17
It was very simple and fast!!
And impressing!! Last time I'd tried e17 it was nice, but now it rocks!
Guess tough work on EFL is now giving fruits really fast.

Now I'm trying to set a few things. One of them is the weather module.
I've read it can use proxies now, but I couldn't figure out how to set
them. Tried the archives of this list, with no luck. Any help on this?

Thanks,
Matías