Hi.

Good news about the long fight with the weather module. Compiled with gcc-3.4.4, the corrupted display of the temperature was fixed. However, the images used by the module are still ugly. What can I do to make it use the other set of images? In images dir there are both sets of images. The module uses a mix of both, but mainly the ugly ones. Should I just delete these ones or can I change it somewhere in a config file? I also notice that there's an advertising for making new images...

About the embrace module, I tried it out.. but as soon as I made the config file, e17 blew away. Not even the crash pop-up appeared.. I was sent directly to Entrance. A new login gave me seconds to disable the module or I'd still be logging-in by now.. is the module not suppose to be used or I did something wrong?

Cheers,
Fernando